1 Trip to Scotland | $10,000+ in Prizes | 100+ Winners
To celebrate the 1 year anniversary of our Curious Scottish Excursion with Hendrick’s Gin, we’ve crafted a Most Unusual Scavenger Hunt with 100+ prizes and WE’RE SENDING ONE OF YOU AND A FRIEND TO SCOTLAND! We’ve hidden six (6) Hendrick’s Gin bottles on our website in destinations around Scotland. All you need to do to win is find them. Easy peasy, lemon garnish squeezy.
Prizes + How to Enter below…
We have 100+ interesting items up for grabs from one-of-a-kind collectibles, to curious contraband, and of course a trip to Scotland:
GRAND PRIZE WINNER (1x)
- ✈️ Roundtrip flights for two (2) to Edinburgh
- 🏨 Three night stay at The Scotsman Hotel
- 🎥 Private screening of your favorite Wes Anderson film in the Scotsman Picturehouse
- ☕️ Afternoon Tea for two (2) at the Grand Cafe
- 🍸 Special Hendrick’s cocktail experience courtesy of Panda and Sons
- 🗺️ Adventure itinerary courtesy of AWA & Hendrick’s
- 👇 PLUS the “Runner Up” prizes
RUNNERS UP (20x)
- Framed AWA Art Print of The Gin Palace
- HG Cucumber Bauble
- HG Playing Cards
- HG Penguin Pourer
- AWA, The Book – signed
- AWA, The Postcard Book
HAPPY HUNTING PRIZE (100x)
- The first 100 players to find all 6 bottle locations and submit the screenshot of their Collection will receive a collectable one-of-a-kind sticker that is the rarest of the rare and AN ADDITIONAL ENTRY for the above prizes.
Over a century ago, Phileas Fogg circumnavigated the globe over 80 trips around the sun. Taking a page out of his whimsical legacy, we found ourselves on a similarly audacious adventure—in Scotland. Home to sweeping highlands, a curious affection for haggis, and a fabled sea monster, our daring team set out on a once unthinkable journey to traverse the Scottish landscape in only 7 days. With the help of our curious friends at Hendrick’s Gin and many of you, we uncovered a multitude of curios and factoids for inquisitive minds.
AWA'S SCOTTISH EXCURSION
From the teeny town of Girvan to the bustling streets of Edinburgh, the Hendrick’s Gin team led us on a fabulous Adventure throughout Scotland. Nary a map in sight, we set forth, chasing peculiar stories and curious entities throughout the lush Highlands.
THE GIN PALACE
Inspired by the memory of a summer tea party, Charles Gordon tasked the young chemist Lesley Gracie with crafting a unique take on an old mainstay by utilizing two peculiar ingredients: cucumber & rose – certainly an odd request for gin notes of the time.
Welcome to our collection of all things natural. Many of this world’s wonders can be found in the humble garden. However, not all gardens, glass houses, and green spaces are created (and enjoyed) equally. This collection is brought to you by our most curious of adventure partners, for whom botanicals are a key element of their famous export – Hendrick’s Gin.
PLEASE ENJOY THE UNUSUAL RESPONSIBLY